Home » Admission and registration

Admission and registration

You are invited to complete all registration forms received by our University International Relations Office and have them signed and stamped by your home University.

Also, all other necessary procedures (registration, accommodation, etc.) must be negotiated with our University International Relations Office at ana.cosic@unist.hr




Erasmus students first need to be nominated by their home universities to the International Relations Office via erasmus@unist.hr

Nomination needs to include the following data:

- student’s full name,

- e-mail address,

- semester of planned mobility,

- study field,

- level of studies at the moment of mobility.


Erasmus students selected by their home universities to spend their Erasmus study period at the University of Split need to prepare the following documents:

1) Erasmus Student Application form 

2) Learning Agreement (students can use either our Learning Agreement form or the form of their home university)

3) Transcript of Records issued by their home university.

4) Accommodation form - please read carefully GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS

5) Copy of valid Passport / ID card


Completed Erasmus Student Application form, Learning Agreement and Transcript of Records need to be duly signed and stamped by home university.

N.B. We recommend that you first send us the list of courses you plan to attend and upon confirmation fill out LA, in order to avoid multiple changes.

Once you have all the documents in place, a scanned copy of each need to be sent to the e-mail address: erasmus@unist.hr

Students are requested to present the original documents upon arrival to the University of Split.


Application periods:

winter semester: 1 April – 1 June

summer semester: 1 September – 1 November



The International Relations Office will send the Application form and Learning Agreement to the Faculty coordinator at the University of Split.

If the student is accepted, International Relations Office will send an Acceptance Letter and confirmed Learning Agreement to the student and to the student’s home university.

Post a Comment